First of all, I want to thank everybody who submitted feature requests, bug reports, and other general feedback over the course of the past month! We're nothing without your feedback and support, so we mean it when we say. Thank you!
I also want to reiterate my statement a couple weeks back. Racism, discrimination and hatred have no place in this world. As a company that has inclusion as a core value, we must stand up for justice and equity for underrepresented groups. Black Lives Matter.
The past month has been a productive one here at Minsilo. Here's what's new:
Tagging of OKRs and contributions is now available. This allows you to add additional metadata to Key Results and better connect it to other contextual information in Minsilo (such as strategy).
Purpose and Strategy have been overhauled completely. We've redesigned the interface to be more logically laid out. We've also added rich text editing support with the following key features:
- Full support for headings, bold / italic text, text colors
- Unlimited depth lists
- Image uploads
- Video embeds
- Markdown shortcuts (like "#" to start a heading)
We've also added support for custom colors, added a length limit to titles of strategies, and simplified the UI between strategy and purpose (so they look much more similar now).
You're reading this update on our new Knowledge Center website.
As part of our push to make Minsilo more usable by self-service teams, we're investing more time into documenting our product, the use cases surrounding it, and additional details on the underlying methodology behind Minsilo: alignment management. We've also moved over the contents of our Product Updates to the same site as our new product documentation.
We're looking for help prioritizing the creation of new content. Please send me an email if you have a suggestion for content on the new Knowledge Center.
We've fixed several bugs and made some UX improvements to Minsilo, as well. These include:
- Email address validation on "Invite Users to Group" form.
- Overhauled the interface for blank states in Purposes, Strategies, and Objectives
- Sidebars now adapt to the content in them, so you never have to worry about having a sidebar that is too narrow for the content.
- Added a refreshed loader experience when waiting for a page to load
- Various CSS fixes and minor bug fixes.